The Women In Architecture (WIA) Committee AIANY Chapter’s April meeting will be held this Wednesday, April 15 at 6:30 p.m..
The location is the Bulthaup Showroom at 578 Broadway, Suite 306.
April WIA Agenda:
Monthly discussion topic: Open Forum: What to do when…
– Follow up articles: Fund Raising, Leadership Symposium & Breakfast Lecture
– Work/Life Balance Study – Officially launched!
– Breakfast Lecture follow-up – thank you card for Laurie (group to sign on Wednesday) and photos posting
– National Convention Program Update – slideshow finalized and submitted to national, happy hour venue secured, final cheat sheet due to speakers, sponsorship poster to San Francisco
– Those attending the convention please join us for program and maybe Friday evening for a NYC committee dinner
– Sponsorship from Perkins+Will, Goshow Architects, Zeitlin & De Chiara, and Grassi & Co.
– June Fundraiser – SubZero, menu and format
– Book club – start a sign-up list in google docs, we’ll try to order the books together directly from Shoya
– Testimonial for Shoya’s website
– Speed Mentoring and November Leadership Symposium – switch order?
– Breakfast lecture – next speaker – Marilyn Taylor (SOM)?
– Arbitration seminar – professional practice committee collaboration
– Follow-up program of Convention Program in NYC
– WIA Holiday Party 2009