The Women in Architecture committee would like to gauge the interest in a NEGOTIATING program. An opportunity is available to organize a Negotiating course taught by a NYU Stern School of Business faculty member specializing on conflict resolution. Please fill out a brief survey (8 questions) to help us determine if we have enough interest to pursue this opportunity.
Survey —–> http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/352FVKM
The course would include interactive simulations to teach how to:
– Recognize each individuals’ strengths and learn how to overcome weaknesses
– Prepare effectively for negotiations
– Adjust tactics when circumstances change
– Identify opportunities for “win-win” solutions
– Communicate persuasively in the face of resistance
– Know whether you’ve reached a good outcome
Please pass this along to anyone who might be interested in such a program. Thank you.